Our team needs to master business plan crafting
- The original business plan is outdated and doesn’t reflect our strategy anymore.
- We need funding, investors, new partners who want a clear plan and a written document.
- We have a need to reinvent our strategy and to break the silos across the different departments and knowledgeable people.
- We are looking for talented people but struggling to hire.
- Value creation process by assembling knowledge across all the business functions.
- Keep your strategic focus as you deal with day-to-day issues.
- Reshuffle the strategy to better reach your markets and find new clients.
- Enforce goals and tactics to develop the business at short, medium and long term.
- Deliver the business plan fit to audience (bankers, partners or exec team).
Steps & Milestones
- Guide on each of the 8 business plan parts. (Executive summary, Venture’s history, Business overview,Product or service, Marketing and sales strategy, Operational details, Risks, Financial forecasts / funding needed) with written guidelines.
- Assertive feedback on written document.
- The executive summary being seen at the end, is especially worked out.
- Comparison with best templates and meaningful examples.
Results & Value created
- You are challenged by our experts in your assumptions, consistency and clarity.
- Focus on what the business really need to grow with tangible and factual data, research and experimentation mix.
- Plan the adequate resources for clear defined goals instead of wasting resources in the wrong direction.
- Be able to speak to your audience in their language and bring them on board.